Guest speaker Joe Jansen, director of U.S. ministries for Elim Fellowship, teaches about how to live with courage, using the example of Caleb. The essentials to remember about courage, he said, are:
- It is the spark plug if faith.
- Don’t let your past hold your present or your future hostage.
- Live in an atmosphere of praise.
- Courageous people change the culture (through service and love). Don’t let the culture change them.
- Courageous people honor the word of God by how they apply it. Also memorize it to let God’s word change their minds.
- Never give up.
Message delivered 6/18/17.
Listen or Download