The youth group pool party is rescheduled for this Thursday, Aug. 25.
See Pastor Zach for details.
Please join us each week for this ongoing look at ways God has designed us to be and work together to accomplish His will in the world.
During the service, connect to the You Version Bible app and take notes on the sermon.
The Tribe Youth Ministry (6th-12th grade) meets the 2nd & 4th Friday nights from 7:00-9:00 PM. It seeks to provide a safe place where teens experience: Acceptance, Fun and Growth. From the moment someone walks in we want them to feel like they belong and are accepted. We want this to be an environment free from negative peer pressure where teens are free to be themselves. We also understand you’re only young once and having fun is important! We include an element of fun to all our meetings and also have exciting events like Christian concerts, beach day, movie night, sporting events, etc. Lastly and most important, is growth. We exist to help teens grow into Christian maturity. Through engaging teaching, community service, small groups, and worship music, teens will be challenged to become more like Jesus in their character, attitude, opinions and desires. This is a ‘tribe’ of young & free Jesus followers and we hope you will join us!
Join us Monday-Friday from 6-7AM for prayer. Thursdays, prayer is from 6:30-7:30AM.
What We Do Every Week!
- Sunday Worship Service at 10:15 AM, includes Children’s Ministry
- LIFEGroups – Meet on a weekly basis in various locations. See LIFEGroups section for more information
- The Tribe Youth Ministry – Usually meets at 6:30 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Fridays at N3C
- Men’s Ministry – 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month at 8:30 a.m. in the N3C Lounge
- Women’s Ministry – Monthly meetings, see Women’s Ministry section
- Food Pantry Ministry – 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month from 7-8pm