Starting Thursday October 12th, 6:30PM to 8PM, we will be meeting at the Treehouse Coffee Shop in Audubon to encourage each other in the grace of the gospel and presence of the Lord. If you want to be a part of seeing people find Christ, grow and fellowship, please join us.
Connect to the You Version Bible app and take notes. Here are the 10/8 message notes:
The Tribe Youth Ministry (6th-12th grade) meets the 2nd & 4th Friday nights from 7:00-9:00 PM. It seeks to provide a safe place where teens experience: Acceptance, Fun and Growth. From the moment someone walks in we want them to feel like they belong and are accepted. We want this to be an environment free from negative peer pressure where teens are free to be themselves. We also understand you’re only young once and having fun is important! We include an element of fun to all our meetings and also have exciting events like Christian concerts, beach day, movie night, sporting events, etc. Lastly and most important, is growth. We exist to help teens grow into Christian maturity. Through engaging teaching, community service, small groups, and worship music, teens will be challenged to become more like Jesus in their character, attitude, opinions and desires. This is a ‘tribe’ of young & free Jesus followers and we hope you will join us!
Join us Monday-Friday from 6-7AM for prayer. Thursdays, prayer is from 6:30-7:30AM.
is the only hotline that children under 18 can call with any problem at any time. Hotline services are free of charge to every child in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, U.S. territories and Canada.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-448-3000
- Open 24-hours a day, every day.
- Spanish-speaking counselors available; translation services for 100+ languages.
- TTY line available for the hearing-impaired at 1-800-448-1833.
- Counselors can help find services and agencies in the caller’s local community.
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: 1-800-448-4663
- National Mental Health Association: 1-800-969-6642
- NineLine Nationwide (NineLine/Covenant House): 1-800-999-9999
- National Hope Line Network: 1-800-784-2433
- National Runaway Switchboard & Suicide Hotline: 1-800-621-4000
- Teen Helpline: 1-800-400-0900
- National Prayer Center: 1-800-4-PRAYER (1-800-477-2937)