Pastor Zach preached from Psalm 19 and 119:105: “Thy word is a lamp …” The thrust of the message was that our hearts would be awakened to the treasure we have in Christ and the absolute necessity of spending undistracted time with Him in His word every morning. Message delivered 6/25/17.Listen or Download
Guest speaker Joe Janssen, director of U.S. ministries for Elim Fellowship, teaches about how to live with courage, using the example of Caleb. The essentials to remember about courage, he said, are:
- It is the spark plug if faith.
- Don’t let your past hold your present or your future hostage.
- Live in an atmosphere of praise.
- Courageous people change the culture (through service and love). Don’t let the culture change them.
- Courageous people honor the word of God by how they apply it. Also memorize it to let God’s word change their minds.
- Never give up.
Message delivered 6/18/17.Listen or Download
Here’s a YouTube play list of the songs we sang in worship.
Kevin Harvey shares how God promises us his abundant life, with purpose and things to do. But the real beauty of a life, he says, comes when we simply sit at his feet, because we were created, ultimately, to be in fellowship with God. Message delivered 6/11/17.Listen or Download
Did you ever struggle with having JOY in the journey? This message will challenge your beliefs about what joy is and how you can get it. Joy doesn’t come from external things but only by being in God’s presence. And yes, it’s possible to go through trials and tribulations, while experiencing joy in the journey!! Amy Minnich explains … Message delivered 6/4/17.Listen or Download