You Can Now Give Your N3C Donations Online!
N3C has partnered with PayPal in order to make online giving possible for those who would prefer to contribute in this capacity. Donations can be made for the following: Tithes, Missions, Special Offerings, Food Pantry, Africa Literacy Project, and the Joe Cassario Memorial Scholarship Fund.
Is this Safe and Trustworthy?
- Yes, all transactions are made through PayPal and are 100% financially secure.
What is PayPal?
- PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. PayPal serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
How Does it Work?
- You can donate using a credit card, banking information or by opening a PayPal account.
- All donations will show up on your statement as payable to “New Covenant Community Church.”
- Separate transactions will need to be made for multiple categories (i.e. “tithes” and “missions”)
- Once you have completed your transaction, please allow 1-3 days for it to show up on your banking statement.
Will My Contribution be Tax-Deductible?
- Yes, all contributions are tax-deductible and will show up on your N3C statement at the end of the year.
Please contact the church office with any other concerns or questions.
|Special Offerings||South Jersey Community Care Center|
|Bridge to Reading||Joe Cassario Memorial Scholarship Fund|
|Puerto Rico Mission 2018|