The South Jersey Community Care Center (SJCCC) is a non-profit ministry that seeks to assist those in our local community by helping to provide for the physical, practical and spiritual needs that exist. The SJCCC is a partnership of several local churches and community members that include:
- Joy Fellowship Church (Haddon Heights)
- Logan Memorial Presbyterian Church (Audubon)
- New Covenant Community Church (Audubon)
- All Souls Anglican Church (Cherry Hill)
- Volunteer members from the community
The SJCCC currently serves two functions: First, we seek unity in supporting already existing community efforts for those facing difficult situations. Second, we desire restoration and wholeness for shattered lives of individuals and families through kindness, compassion, and love in practical ways. Our program development specifically targets the physical, practical, and spiritual needs of those in our community.
The area we serve is from Stratford to Camden and from Gloucester City to Pennsauken/Cherry Hill.
- We distributed 66,000 pounds of food to 1,400 families
- For Thanksgiving we distributed 113 turkey dinners with all the trimmings to pantry clients
- Hosted a Thanksgiving Dinner for seniors from four apartment complexes and food pantry clients (145 guests)
- We supplied 55 children backpacks to begin the school year
- Distributed Christmas gifts to 136 children from 64 families. All families received ham or turkeys dinners to celebrate the Christmas holiday.
For Food Pantry and additional information please visit the South Jersey Community Care Center Website at www.sjcccnj.org.